We've subdivided off three additional blocks, leaving ourselves the balance (about 3.7 hectares) on which to build our "dream home".
Looking towards Lot 1 from the road
And towards the building envelope of Lot 2.
Tyre swing included!!
And towards the building envelope of Lot 3
View across the valley from near Lots 2 and 3.
And don't forget those views of the mountain from our first post!!
Still a lot to do though before we get titles.
- Final plan of survey - completed
- Blocks and building envelopes pegged out - done
- Geotechnical report - done
- Visual impact report - done
- Bushfire hazard management plan - needs to be updated
- Vegetation management plan - have seen draft
- Forest practices plan - don't need one (hopefully)
- Engineer's drawings for driveway and services - pending!!! must send him an email to get a progress report!
Soooo.... if you want a lovely block of land in Hobart, sized to suit all needs, north facing, with great views of the mountain and only 4 km from the city centre.....watch this space!!